English Language Improvement Centre
Welcome to the English Language Improvement Center (ELIC) Home Page!
This web page is a portal to activities, lesson plans, and resources which may be used by both teacher college (CTE) and university ELIC coordinators.
There are four options:
- ELIC Coordinators’ Corner
- Programming for Tertiary Level Teachers/Instructors
- Programming for Tertiary Level Students
- Programming for Non-Teaching Staff
The two main goals for organizing all these resources are:
- To help the ELIC coordinators around the country with available resources for their programming.
- To provide a platform for ELIC coordinators to share ideas.
To view the resources, please click on the options on the left. A list of documents/resources will appear on the right. Click on the desired document and download it for free. Please note, all documents are in PDF Format and all listening activities are in MP3 format. Also, you will find the same document applicable to more than one beneficiary (i.e., an activity can be used with students and teachers at your institution…with only some modification.)
If you have a lesson plan/activity that you would like to share with other ELIC coordinators, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a lesson plan template available on this website as well.